View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Jul-17-03, 05:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 137/133/125 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 33%

Hi-
Well, during the 1st week, I ate 1500-1600 calories per day. That is great for me. Then the second week, I ate probably 2100 calories a day. I used to eat several serving of fruit and oatmeal and low calorie bread everyday. Since induction, zero of these foods. Meat fills you up, but so does a big bowl of oatmeal. I find that meat, olive oil and cheese has more calories so I'm actually eating less food than before, but it has more caloires. I must be honest, I do tend to eat to much. If I'm bored, stressed or just like the food, I eat past satisfaction. This also adds on the calories. I also exercise on a regular basis. Sometimes, I think that I exercise too much. That is also why I'm on this diet or trying the Atkins lifestyle. I need to find a way of eating that I don't spend so much time at the gym to maintain my weight. My family is going on a mini vacation for a couple of nights starting today. We come back Saturday. Wish me luck in eating properly in restaurants. Hope we go to places that have eggs and steak!!! I to hear from you soon.
Angie