View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jul-16-03, 22:47

Plan: Atkins, LCHF
Stats: 253/237/155 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 16%
Smile I hope I can help some...

Hi Tinala. I am new to this forum and new to the LC woe. So I am not full of wisdom and can't give wordly advice. But I know it is hard in the beginning. I myself found the beginning to be a shocker to say the least. My best advice that I can think of is water and lots of it. Also what you're eating may not be enough to fill your stomach. Once again, I must mention I am new to this low carb eating but I would like to share with you what my day of eating would consist of...

As soon as I get up I get a glass of water...I hear it is to break the fast. ??? I do it anyway.

Br: 2 eggs scrambled, 2 sausage patties, tall glass of cold water

Lu: 2 hamburger patties with melted cheese mustard for dipping, pickles, either a diet soda or a flavored water

Di: 1 chicken breast baked sliced, lettuce a little bit of tomato, and ranch dressing, again either a diet soda, water, or a flavored water

Now, in between I get plenty of water. I have lots of temptations chasing me throughout my day. I work in a office where there are lots of snacks. I have four children who require plenty of snacks. I am also a college student which means meals on the go. When I am rushed in the mornings and don't have time to make myself breakfast I stop at the taco stand and pick up two chicken fajita taquitos hold the tortillas and they are sweet enough to honor my request. Another thing I know that eggs and bacon after a while can drive anyone insane...you can have leftover meat for breakfast. I know it sounds crazy to have "dinner" for breakfast but whatever gets the meal done faster or this way of eating easier to adjust with. I am still in my 2 week period and have alredy dropped 6.5 lbs. I was totally amazed because I was very skeptical in the beginning and yes I had a hard time adjusting but I stuck with it. I plan to continue and hope to reach my goal. I know that you can do it. It is hard but it is something I know you can find within yourself to accomplish.

Oh! BTW...I have not introduced myself to the threads but will eventually. So okay I hope you hang in there and will see you around.

Hugs & Smiles, Kina