Old Wed, Jul-16-03, 20:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 246/214/165
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4Me
Hey Shinyface,

I found out today that we can't email until we post 24 or 25 times. We can't put our email addresses in the emails either or it creates a systems problem for the forum.

So start posting so we can keep in touch.

Hi Hope !!
Yeah that's my mood color today...deep blue. I am dazed and confused ! It seems every day I eat less and less and today I gained a pound. I'm 54, so that my have something to do with it. Also I discovered that we should be eating about 10x our present weight in cals. Who knew ? So I am going to try to increase my calories and see if that works. Do you know anything about that ?
Oh by the way..about my name...shinyface. That's my nickname for my grandson because when he smiles at me he has, well, a "Shinyface !"

But more about us. I read the thread after your first post and the support in this forum is fabulous. How have you been doing ? Obviously it's a learning process, and as with everything in life we are all different. We just have to tweek and adjust til we find our niche, then hopefully it's off to the races. Have a GREAT day tomorrow and remember..."Don't stop thinkin about tomorrow"