#7   ^
Old Wed, Jul-16-03, 15:55

Plan: Schwarzbein II, BA, IS
Stats: 125.4/119.2/115 Female 5'1" small frame
BF:33% /??? / 20%?
Progress: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcollier
Dr. Wilson's book Adrenal Fatigue specifically targets low sodium as a symptom of adrenal fatigue. So his prescription is for a high salt intake since most with adrenal fatigue have low blood pressure, NOT high blood pressure.

See, this is me. When I went to the Endo, some time ago, my sodium was low, potassium more toward middle to high of normal.

As a kid, I would get excrutiating headaches and end up in the emergency room - dehydration was the culprit, although I drank TONS of water. This happened again as a young adult during my drinking-tons-of-water-for-weight-loss routine.

Forever, it seems, the low sodium thing has been hyped - so, of course, seeing other people in family in poor health eating loads of salt - I seldom ate/eat any.

I've always had a huge, preggo looking belly (you should see me today - during TOM it is positively frightening - I'll see if dh will take a pic so I can show you.). Seems like a combo of bloating and insulin meter (my insulin meter is bloated!). Any suggestions short of liposuction? Hey Wanda, would your hubby like to make some extra cash moonlighting? I'm sure he could watch an instructional video and have it down in no time! If he's not interested, maybe he could show you and you could do it. C'mon, it'd be FUN!

Jinx

edit: Liz, as a kid we all salted watermelon. I was thinking about that recently and wondering if we just always had crappy melons. Hmmmmm.