View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Jul-15-03, 15:17
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 229/217/175
BF:
Progress: 22%

Have been in other peoples journal and not here LOL wish you had more people here but that is ok. I will have my frist week weight and measurement checked at exercise class on Friday sure hope that i see a good change

this is not so hard now that i have raised the carbs. from induction leavel i try to keep at 35 but some days i go off

i plan for one night a week to eat out and i look foward to that it is most of the time 2 hamburger tocos and no beans or rice so the only carbs. are the shell last Thursday i had a margaretia with dinner but have not checked the carbs. of that lots i think. but it is the frist i have had
Tonight we are having a social meeting of ladys all close friends . 4 of them are in the excerise group i am in and i know we are haveing cake and icreamthe hoast told me . so i will besure to eat a atkins bar at home or just take it with me and have a small scoop of ice cream . I have not had any carbs. today only 2 beacon and 1 egg will have a large salad and dry salamie for dinner and hope to be too full for the ice cream.

Grammyrene