View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Jul-15-03, 13:58

Plan: low carb-atkins
Stats: 280/170/150 Female 5'8
BF:40/27.5/22
Progress: 85%

I feel the same way....I have lost 64 lbs and I still feel very fat.....I too like Kathryn stated ,look at my image in a glass window walking and think.. I look fatter than I did before....And its true that when we are at our fattest we tend to now even notice our body images......but now.....I totally pick myself apart...my hubby says to me.....you look great....but then I have to say...no I dont...Im still so fat....I pray Someday I will not say that...I will learn to accept compliments and say thank you.

And I have to admit to being impatient.....I have to keep remembering it took me years to get this way...it may take a few years to be the weight I want...quick weightloss is not the answer..I want to know my body..learn to understand what it tells me.....and live the best way I can.
Thanks Ketodiva for the advice...I may just go out and buy me a size 14....there is nothing like not being able to get a pair of pants over your thighs...then one day getting them up...on and buttoned.....whohoo.....

Good luck to everyone...this is NOT an easy journey....but with friends like all of you....it certainly will make it alot easier......

take care
Janet