#1   ^
Old Mon, Jul-14-03, 10:59
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145/135/120 Female 67.00
BF:24%
Progress: 40%
Thumbs up 46 lbs. Forever

46 lbs. Going, Going, Gone . Since my surgery June 18, I am still steadily losing. What is confusing is that I am only losing if my carbs are around 50-60 and calories around 1700-2000. During OWL I exercised 5 days a week, calories were averaging 1300-1400 and carbs averaged 25.

I will say that on June 10, I attended an Atkins meeting with a nutritionist at my local YMCA. She gave a good presentation on the fundamentals of the eating plan, emphasized the importance of taking all the supplements in the Atkins book, stated that taking digestive enzymes will help supplements work more effectively and to take cod liver oil . I started taking the digestive enzymes and cod liver oil on June 11. I had expected my weight loss to slow down in pre-maintenance. I have only 7 lbs. to goal.

My current stats are: 36 hips, 27 waist and 34 bust, size 6-8

Not bad for a 40 year old women with three kids (including my husband).

I will be celebrating my 16th wedding anniversary on July 18th. It feels good to be in the same size I was in when I got married.

Thanks to all that emphasized the importance of sticking to the fundamentals of the Atkins Plan. I would not have been so successful without hearing about the good, bad and the ugly on this board.
Sponsored Links