View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Jul-14-03, 00:54

Plan: atkins
Stats: 68/?/60 Female 173cm
BF:
Progress:

ahh 60 minutes, always the everpredictable journalistic approach.

who was that woman, every time she spoke I had to turn down the volume! and the fingers down the throat..what a mature response!

after finding this forum I do tend to want to overlook such 'news stories', (but curiosity always gets the better of me), I find that I can get all the scientific and experience facts from all the members here. it's not opinions I'm after, I need facts and tried and tested plans and then I make up my mind what to try and see how my body responds to it.

I don't need someone to tell me how to eat, I know what mistakes I make because of how my body reacts. I know I have overdone the sugars when my head is throbbing the next day or when my stomach is soo bloated because of all the water retention.

I had been a strict vegetarian till may this year, and even though I don't eat meat, I have incorporated fish and the difference in feeling bloated after a full carb meal as opposed to a protein and veg meal is amazing.

I DO prefer vegetarian alternatives, BUT, I also know that my body cannot tolerate them at times. so for now, I will decide on which plan works best for MY body. so thank you 60 minutes for shedding the light on...NOTHING!

so I guess "if I want to look like jennifer aniston and brad pitt, then I need to eat like them.."

hope you all had a bit of a laugh as well, then I turned to see gretel killeens horrible outfit once again..