View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Jul-13-03, 11:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 221.8/221.8/155 Female 5’7”
BF:
Progress: 0%

For the most part, I eat only whole, natural foods. I have the occasional Atkin's bar because I prefer those to other brands. I have to be careful with them though becaue they cause cravings for me. I've had LC candy also, but again, cause cravings. If I really need a treat, I will try to make my own using bakers chocolate and splenda or I might have a bowl of fresh berries in cream.
I've eaten the Atkin's Bread on 2 different occasions when we made eggs benedict. I think next time I'll just skip the bread as it didn't really taste all that great and definitely wasn't worth the price.
The one LC product that I do indulge in on a fairly regular basis are La Tortilla brand tortilla's. They make lunch on the go very easy. I make tuna salad, egg salad, or just a meat wrap. Very quick and easy and I find that I like the flavor in them much more than regular tortillas. Sometimes I even use them for a breakfast burrito. Also, about once a week I have the Keto hot cereal, but I need to make sure that I eat some protein along with it otherwise it's too big of a carb hit.