View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jul-13-03, 09:59

Plan: Atkins-Modified
Stats: 150/145/130 Female 67"
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default Many questions...

Hi guys. I'm new to posting but not new to these boards. I've been reading for about 2 months now, trying recipes, being encouraged by you guys encouraging eachother. You're all so great! I was wondering...

Diet Coke, Diet Vanilla Coke, etc....I gave those up awhile ago, I was wondering if its best to keep them gone for good, or maybe 1 or 2 a week is okay?

Im at my goal weight, I wouldnt mind losing a few more pounds though my mom would probably pitch a fit...she thinks I'm too skinny now. Isn't it nice to have people think youre TOO skinny?! Other question...

The Atkins ready to drink shakes...? I really like those things! Are they meal replacements? Or snacks? Are they really healthy for me or is it best to not get too attached?

The Atkins bars...? I get 1 and when Im craving something sweet I'll break a piece off. I go through maybe 1 bar a week. Sometimes 2...Is this okay? I heard on here that we should stay away from the bars?

The Atkins powder shake things...? The stuff where you mix it yourself...Does that taste like the ready to drink ones, or is it gross?

I'm not on the Atkins diet, but I found their stuff at the Walmart when I was getting ready to leave for 10 days and grabbed some. I had to spend 10 days in an RV with people who dont LC. They asked ALOT of questions and kept giving me funny looks. Hmmm! I must say I am glad to be home! I was getting sick of hotdogs, eggs, and Atkins bars and drinks! Well I think those are all the questions I had...Thanks so much in advance, I'm sure I'll be back again real soon with more questions!
Sponsored Links