View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Jul-12-03, 16:10

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 104/114/99 Female 4'10"
BF:
Progress: -200%

Hey Jinx!

Is it hard getting that 2nd dose of Sam-E in at night? I think I can wait an hour to eat in the morning, but I eat pretty much every 3 hours and it is hard to find a time the rest of the day that my stomache is empty. I guess if I eat at 7 pm at the latest, take it at 9 pm, and then eat a bedtime snack (otherwise, I wake up in the middle of the night hungry) at 10, that would work. Does that sound right to you? Thanks for the help. I'm in some desperate need for a mental pick-me-up and Sam-E is sounding like coconut cream pie to me right now. My DH in his sweetest moments would bring me coconut cream pie when I was in a deep, dark depression when I was pregnant with my 1st 2 kids. It would truly bring my up from the pit of despair. Damn, how CAN sugar be so wrong when it seems so right in so many ways? Oh well, such is life. As you may be able to tell, I AM in definite need of some Sam-E. The St. John's Wort does keep me from having crying jags, but I still have the blues. Thanks again!

Tig