View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-12-03, 15:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 160/160/135
BF:28%
Progress: 0%
Post The answers I found on how to deal with depression "naturally"...

I found "Natural" supplements that work for me!

I know that everyone is different, but I also have suffered from depression for several years. After seeing countless doctors and psychology experts over the past thirteen years, and being on about fifteen different prescription medications during that time, a psychiatrist told me about a book that explains the use of "natural" supplements. I read the book, tried using the recommended supplements and, I am very happy to tell you that they have been working for me for several months now! In fact, I feel better than I ever did on prescription anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, or sleep medications!!!

His suggestion was that I read a book called "The Mood Cure" by Julia Ross. It's based on over ten years of clinical study and gives you several alternatives to prescription medication for treating depression, sleep problems, food cravings, mood swings, menopausal symptoms, etc.

It helped me and it may, in fact, have the answers that you are looking for. I bought my copy off of E-Bay, so you don't even need to find it in a bookstore.

Never Forget: Tomorrow Is Always a NEW Day...

Good luck!!!
Sponsored Links