View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Jul-12-03, 12:00

Plan: kISS/Curves
Stats: 319/263/165 Female 67"
BF:49.5
Progress: 36%

The more one has to lose the more this "fat brain syndrome" happens. I find that I buy a pair of jeans two sizes too small and try to get into them. Of course it's not happening. Then once a week I try them on and see if they fit any better. In about a month or six weeks you put them on and they zip up and look pretty good. Go out that night in your new jeans and shake your booty. It makes you feel 50 pounds lighter. Then go out and get a pair two sizes smaller than those and do the same thing. It's a small investment, but a great motivator. I went from a size 28 jean and now I have just ordered an 18 to fit in my the end of the year. My 22s are getting loose so I'm taking them up, but I have a cruise at the end of the year and I will be in those pants. If, of course, they are too big, I don't know if I could resist buying some 16s. I choose jeans because they are somewhat revealing, they don't cost that much (go to Newportnews.com and look at the jeanology section--i like the stretch ones) and I'd rather spend money on a pair of jeans than a food binge when I'm depressed.