#6   ^
Old Fri, Jul-11-03, 15:53
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 254/216/145 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 35%

thanks for all the suggestions....

i'm a difficult case, because i'm such a picky eater. i don't think i can do the mock danish idea everyday. i need something portable and discreet, as i eat at work, a few hours after i wake up. plus, having something sweet everyday seems to defeat the purpose of trying to curb sweet cravings. with the tuna i can throw it in tupperware the night before and not worry about it. i was thinking of trying meatballs for breakfast next...
as for bacon and sausage...i really can't stomach them. plus, i am on induction, so i shouldn't be eating processed foods anyway. and they've never agreed with my stomach. every single time i eat bacon and sometimes sausage i get gas, bloating, and heartburn. i've never liked bacon. or eggs. or most sausage. *l*

i do cook everything with olive oil or sometimes butter. and i do actually eat pork. just not everyday. mostly because i can't figure out how to cook pork so that it isn't dry and tasteless.

thanks though. i'll try and modify things so that i get my fat/protein ratio better.