View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Jul-11-03, 11:43

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 274/190/150 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 68%

you know there was a good point in there about religion being something people can change because it makes others uncomfortable. . .I remember stories of native Americans being forced to have their hair cut and wear hard shoes, stop speaking their language and worshiping their God all in an effort to civilize. . .make them more like the ideal.

I think seats that are too small for the average 6th grader on airplanes SUCK! Even if you aren't big it makes flying uncomfortable and can lead to death if the flight is long enough (blood clots from sitting so long). . .

I still have smartin' feelings over being made to feel less than by my own mother because I was not a size 3 like her. And back then I was not over weight. . .just not a size 3. So the fact that people are still mean and prejudical over being fat annoys the tar outta me. . .

I have been reclaiming the word fat for years. . .I shop at the 'fat chick shop' and I am an artist and one of my sculpture specialities is my 'naked fat chicks' a primitive goddess with some honkin' nice hair. redawn