#1   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-01, 09:17

Plan: CKD
Stats: 245/215/130
BF:
Progress:
Question Did you miss me?

Cause I SURE missed ya'll!

Believe it or not…I’m back. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get back…I’ve been so very sick. It started as an intestinal thing. But then I think my immune system got so low that my chest filled with infection. Then just when I think I’m okay…I end up with a severe sinus infection. That I still have a touch of, but it’s manageable! Ha! Oh and did I mention my hair was falling out by the handfuls! I was laying in bed sick a couple of weeks back, and I asked my husband if he would still love me if I was bald, fat with only one lung and no control over my bowl movements! Hee Hee! He looks at me and said…do I still have time to pack! Ha! Then started laughing.

Anyway I’m back…and I sure did miss all of ya’ll! How’s everyone doing! How many newbies do we have now? For all of the newbies…it WASN’T the diet that did this. I ate some bad meat at a restaurant is what I figure…due to the fact that I started getting sick about 30 minutes later. SO PLEASE DON’T think it’s the diet! This is a great diet, and I have had great success in the past with this…and right up to the day I got sick. I would have gotten of over the illness sooner if I could have stayed on the diet. But…I ate allot of bread to keep allot of meds down.

Moral of the story…
What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger!
LRRAINE
Sponsored Links