View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jul-10-03, 20:56

Plan: lap band...low carb
Stats: 225/181/145 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 55%

judi...I am a low carb candy hog..oink, oink...so be careful...If you binge on them, they will give you terrible stomach pains with gas...you will definately pay for your binge...It's hard for me to eat just one...but I try to do better...I have lost while eating the lc bars, but am thinking that they have probably have kept me from loosing more weight. Just test the waters to see how you do...I love them..and they help with my problem with constipation while on atkins...however, when I try to stray over to a calorie based diet, I always come back to atkins, because I miss the lc chocklate so much...and because on atkins, I never have to go hungry...

Use wisdom and try to do better than I do....If your a compulsive eater...be careful...they now have them at wal-mart in the candy section...The russel stovers are wonderful...I love the toffee ones...and the truffels...I find the chocklate better than the carbolite and the atkins endulge...watch the carbs on them though...they sometimes have a little more carbs than the carbolites....

Good luck to you...Trisha