Old Tue, Jul-31-01, 06:30

Plan: My Own Plan
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 6 ft 2 in
BF:
Progress: 52%
Default Re: congratulations

Quote:
Originally posted by Trainerdan
[Good luck with your efforts ... and hiring a personal trainer is one of the best moves anyone can make. Accountability, variety, and motivation are the biggest hurdles people face in sticking to an exercise program and a good trainer can make overcoming these obstacles much much easier. [/B]

Spoken like a true trainer!!!!! You know I had to bust on you for that TRAINERDan!

Honestly though, goingfor60, I do agree with Dan-- hiring a good trainer is a great investment! I have seen some trainers who are just HORRIBLE! At the gym I used to work out at, there was this one trainer who just kind of dictated to his clients, stood next to them looking bored and paying no attention to what they were doing, and then stormed off to the next machine leaving his clients running to catch up! On the other hand, I have seen some very good trainers who you can honestly tell that they care about their clients (trainerdan falls in to this category of course!). So, now that I have gone off on a tangent..... good luck to you again and keep up the good work!!!