View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jul-10-03, 10:46

Plan: low carb-atkins
Stats: 280/170/150 Female 5'8
BF:40/27.5/22
Progress: 85%

Well I originally heard about Atkins from my sister about a year ago....never really thought about it til a few months ago.when I got really sick....and I decided to start looking into a WOL that I would want. I really hate all those lean cusine dinners....they are tasteless and phony....On low fat diets I was always hungry...and stuck with it only a few days then back to regular eating......I loved to eat pasta....bread...rice....all the time....but since I started Atkins I thought...ill do this a few months...loose some wieght...and go back to my eating in moderation. Well its been 4 months and I dont want pasta....bread......rice...any of it. I truly enjoy this way of eating. These words coming from a woman who NEVER thought she could do it......but I did....and Im so happy!!!!! I was one of those people who just thought Ill be fat forever....and was ok with it. But How Atkins changes all that....Im still fat....but Im really working towards getting healthy....fit and truly happy about seeing my reflection in the mirror...I Plan on sticking to Atkins for a long time.......It works....I feel great...and I get to eat and not starve....Atkins gave me my life back....