View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jul-10-03, 10:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/160/160 Female 5'8"
BF:24.3
Progress: 100%

Hello there..I just want to mention that I think you should up your carbs a little. I was at a standstill and couldn't lose anymore. I was the same weight +1 and then -1lb. Then I was tired of eating the same thing over and over and added in a few fruits and a little bit of sugar. Also I started drinking more water. I have now gone down almost 10 lbs since then. I look at the scale and it is so close to 180 lbs I am estatic. The lowest I remember being was 175 before I went on birth control. Also I have noticed that although the lbs didn't go away my waist went down. I am now down to a loose 14. I was at a 18-20. It feels great. I have a pair of pants I used to wear to work and now today I put them on and had to take them off because I was swimming in them. I have been doing the Atkins for about 3 months now and it just takes time to figure out what works for you. My two rolls I used to have on my stomach are now down to almost 1. I also can actually start to see a normal shape. I lay down and don't see rolls anymore. Just keep up the good work. I know it is discouraging to be at a standstill, but they will start going away again. Try and up your carbs just a little. See what happens, but remember drink plenty of water. I had 3 strawberry marguaritas last tuesday and I was afraid I would gain a bunch of water weight. To my suprise I lost 2 lbs within two days. I think my body just needed those extra carbs. Good luck, keep us posted. Just try for a few more carbs and see what happens.