#1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-10-03, 07:58

Plan: my own
Stats: 35/35/22 Female 5'5.5''
BF::(/:(/:)
Progress: 0%
Default Room for one more?

Hello, Everyone,

I posted a message on the Introduce yourself board called "New Girl with (Gasp) Questions" but thought since I most definitely have triple digits to lose that I would head over here and say hello as well.

I joined here three days ago and started my journal right away. I am quite long winded however so I hold no one responsible for reading it all . smiles.

I've been reading a fair amount of journals myself and am picking up vast amounts of information that I really don't think any book could really tell us about a lot of things.

I have a bunch of weight to lose but have been overweight since before I was a year old so, though it is something I'd really like to get rid of, the most important thing to me is to try to reverse some of the damage my constant yo-yo dieting and low-fat or low-calorie on again off again life has done to me. My only real weight goal I have at this point is to get below 350 so that I can use the regular scales at the doctors' offices when I go. I'm not saying I don't want to lose more. What I am saying is that as long as my quality of life can be improved with this way of eating that is more important to me. I'd really like to be able to get out and work again, walk again, socialize again, go to church again .. ... live again.

I posed some questions in the post I made on the Introduce Yourself board and am not sure if I should also post them here as well. I figure that most people who read here also read there...is that right?

I also have issues and concerns written in my journal but as I said it is a long read already ....

I'm really pleased and thankful to have found this site and look forward to being a part of it.

God bless and sincerely,
Carla
Sponsored Links