Old Thu, Jul-10-03, 05:26

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 192/165/140 Female 5' 6"
BF:Shrinking
Progress: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie-Pie
Hey Bon,
Would you mind please letting me know how you do without Mayo and Whip Cream? I use whip cream every day in my coffee and keep in as part of my 20g daily limit. I also use mayo for my albacore tuna.

I'm wondering what is causing this 2-week stall as well. But I know we need the fat to burn the fat. Please keep in touch, ok?

Thanks, Annie-Pie

Hi Annie-Pie,

Sorry, I wasn't entirely clear in my post... I'm not doing without mayo (who can on this diet, lol), just the heavy cream. About 3 weeks into the WOE, I began to make that yummy creamy italian dressing in the DANDR book. I began my stall shortly after. So, I've decided to begin cutting certain foods to see if they're the culprit. I have reduced my cheese intake to just shredded amounts on my lunch salad and instead of drowning it with that yummy dressing, I just plop some tuna or chicken salad on top of it. The only type of cream I'm having is a small amount of 1/2 and 1/2 in my two cups of fresh ground coffee in the a.m.

I'm hoping this will jump-start my weight loss again, since I read somewhere here that some dairy may cause stalls. Hoping the scale has moved when I weigh myself this weekend. Crossing my fingers, because the next thing to go will be the splenda in my coffee