Old Wed, Jul-09-03, 14:33

Plan: atkins
Stats: 165/157/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 40%

Add my vote on there!!!

TRUE TRUE TRUE

Well said

I had such a challenging, frustrating time on WW. Oh, it WORKS, but it was SO hard. (And I was a WW leader) But now, I EAT ANYTIME I'm hungry!!! I do not HAVE to keep a journal. I am NEVER EVER hungry, and I can always find something totally yummy to eat!!! A dessert, a breakfast burrito, a hamburger slathered with bleu cheese, diet root beer with a splash of heavy cream, the list goes on and on!!!

I can always find something to eat wherever I go. I have learned how to manage breakfasts so I don't get bored and stay happy. I used to stall for MONTHS AND MONTHS on WW. I did stall on this, for even less than the "usual" 8 weeks; just 6, and then the scale started dropping. I read the sticky in tips and stalls, and from WW knew that plateaus are normal. (I want to mention here that I am ALSO learning patience)

To not crave a dessert my family is having, not even a BIT, is a MIRACLE. As long as I am loyal, I have NO cravings whatsoever.

I love this WOE. I tell everyone that asks. FINALLY, I can eat as much as I want, whenever I want, and still lose, and the foods are yummy. I am a VERY happy camper!!!