View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Jul-09-03, 13:53

Plan: kISS/Curves
Stats: 319/263/165 Female 67"
BF:49.5
Progress: 36%
Wink Girl, Wipe those tears.

My Father (not the most sensitive man in the world) used to have a saying when I was a kid. He used to say the more you cry, the less you pee. Well, on this WOE you definitely want to be a peepee girl. That's the way the fat leaves your body.

I know you're in a new town. I know you don't get the support from your BF that you want. And believe me, I know how depressing it can be. BUT Things do change with this lifestyle. Stick with Induction for about 3 weeks. Do it religiously--no cheating. You'd only be cheating yourself. Read the Induction part of the book every day to make sure you're doing everything right. Come to the forum as often as you can. I make it a point to come everyday. These people are my family and my friends. All of my other friends are in another state or city. My husband and I moved here to DC last year. But I'm not lonely. And I don't drive either.

Who doesn't like pasta, and pizza, and onion rings and ...oh don't get me started. But you'll be surprised. After Induction you will stop craving those things and will start craving veggies and protein. And remember, every 10-15 pounds lost is a dress size. So don't throw out your favorite small clothes. You'll be back to them in no time.

Stick with this. And stick with us. We'll be your guardian angels.