View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jul-09-03, 10:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 218/206/125 Female 5'2"
BF:41
Progress: 13%

Thank you both for replying. I told Craig about the diet yesterday. I started it off with "Honey, I'm gonna tell you this and I really won't be able to handle your critism, so please just listen and support me." Then I said "I'm starting the Atkins diet".

His reply was... "Why?" To lose weight? After explaining, talking to him, and showing him that I mean business he agreed to support me. However his drinking Starbucks in front of me everyday DOES NOT HELP MEEEE! Especially since I looooooooove Starbucks.

This morning we had breakfast together and he had french toast and sausage, while I had an omelet with onion, tomato, and sausage. I'm an STILL stuffed and I ate that more than 4 hours ago.

I'm going out today and buying a scale and then I am cleaning out my refridge and cupboards. I'm praying I can stick with this. I just keep telling myself "two weeks" "two weeks". I'm sure after two weeks I'll see results and stay with the induction stage for a while after that until I get back down to what I used to be.

I'm so determined. I want to be in great shape by the time my birthday "3/21" rolls around. I'm sure you guys are gonna get tired of hearing about every single pound that comes off.. LOL!