#25   ^
Old Tue, Jul-08-03, 14:02
Registered Member

Plan: 00000
Stats: 000/000/000 Male 000
BF:
Progress: 38%

Hiya All:
Well...I will skip a play by play...and as Ladybelle requested, skip the pic's! LOL!

The "cleansing" went Ok...expected faster action then what I got...and drinking that 8 cups of CRAP mixed with the crystal light was not a happy-thing...buit got it all down ok...just that I did not get "results" from all the cleanse-meds untill later that NIGHT which meant a long, late, night in the bathroom! UGH!

The colonoscopy went well...did NOT like ALL the air they blow up your "arse", and found it painful. Said so...and thats when they turned out my lights! GONE! HEAVY DRUGS!
I was still drugged heavy when we got home an hour drive after the recovery room! I LOVE that hospital!

Report: my report from the doc was better then expected...some minor problems...but nothing I can't LIVE with! Still have problems and working on it! and NOT to worry....I will be A-OK!

Now, have the final visit on the 18th...get results of Liver; bloodwork and ultrasound for liver then. Had high levels of AST and ALT which raised some concern there, thus the liver tests were done (seperate visits)...hope that turns out Ok and not Hepatitus. Man...they were asking me if I was IV drug user or alchoholic...which I am not/have never been either...and then they got to that blood transfusion in 1986 I had received...3 units from a surgery...thus the concern with those elevated levels.

Anyway; Little sore today , like a "prison inmate" but I had "other" exams beside the colonoscopy! LOL!

THANK YOU ALL, my dear friends, for the prayers and well-wishes you have given me. I do so appreciate you all!!!
Jake