View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jul-08-03, 08:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 323/291.8/220 Male 77
BF:34.0
Progress: 30%
Default I can't believe it

This is the end of the second week for me. WOW!! I can't believe that I feel so fantastic and I have so much energy. I run up the stairs now!. I used to drag myself up and then have to sit down & rest. I can tie my shoes without almost blacking out. Now there is bounce in my step. I started at 323# on 6/22, went to 319# by 7/1 and now being the 8th I am at 314.5#. This WOL has really changed me!. The funny thing is that B4 Atkins, I would eat candy bars, bread, pasta like there was no tomorrow, now - I don't miss it. This is euphoric!!!!!. I dusted off my airdyne excercise bike and ride it every other day. On the alternating days, I have started using a home gym. WOWEE!!!! I feel so much better about myself, and I am starting to feel "the change". This website is one of the best things that has happened to me. I can share my experiences with all of you and you truly understand what I am going through. You guys are the best! I enjoy hearing from all of you with your success stories too. As I read your stories I learn so much abouty myself and what I have to look forward to. So, Thanks for being there for me. I truly appreciate it.
Sponsored Links