#9   ^
Old Mon, Jul-07-03, 20:35
Pending Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 282/222/200 Male 6 foot
BF:not sure...lots?
Progress: 73%
Default What a diffucult thing to face

NovaGirl, (and anyone else in this situation)
I am so sorry your parents SUCK! You seem a very nice person. Your parents should love support and respect you. So what if your size isn't what they want...Find support where you can! You deserve better. You are here doing the best thing for your shape and your health.

The people who would have their children mimic their own behaviours and attitudes should go buy a dog; leave the parenting to others who understand that each person is their own.

My 15 year old daughter (who just happens to be beautiful IMHO) does not dress the way I envisioned, nor does she like the music I like, has a filthy mouth, bad grades, is kind of lazy, and I don't like her hair. All of that can change as she matures, but the impression I leave on her will not. The important thing is that I love and respect her, and let the behaviour sort itself out. Did I mention she reminds me of myself?

To the "Bottom of the list Girl"
1. Remember that jerks are Jerks, no matter what
2. Get a copy of that list...if anyone on that list is management in ANY fashion, go straight to a good lawyer. That is totally illegal to make a "who is hot" list...totally discrimanatory, totally illegal. You deserve to make a statement with this. These people hurt you, they should not be allowed to just get away with it.

I grew up fat, if not obese. I put up with hurt every day. As an adult I do not tolerate anyone abusing anyone in my workplace, EVER!

I could go on with this topic forever, but I will now return you to your original program...
Luke