Thread: Carbo Binge
View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Jul-07-03, 17:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 253/198/175 Male 70
BF:
Progress: 71%

I was on vacation last week. Let's tally the damage: 1 gravy biscuit w/ homemade grape jelly (can't resist mom's cooking), honey mustard dressing, a small portion of bread pudding, french fries w/ ketchup on 2 occassions, texas toast, couple slices of bread in a restaurant, a couple bites of pound cake, a few bites of fresh fried trout, 2 pancakes with maple syrup, and 1 slice of personal pan pizza. That was all the bad stuff over the course of a week.

The damage? My weight stayed the same week-to-week which I think it a miracle. I have to say that I did swim, walk, and ride jet skis a lot, and my shorts were feeling looser at the end of the week, so I think I probably lost an inch or two without losing weight.

I'm off schedule on my weigh in days but will weigh and measure again on Saturday. I'm getting back in the low-carb saddle this week.

The good news is that in the past, I would've eaten 4 of mom's biscuits, a whole loaf of the restaurant bread, and the whole stack of pancakes, and a small pizza. So I'm not entirely unhappy w/ myself. Know what I mean?

Sam