View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Jul-07-03, 05:41

Plan: starting over.. again
Stats: 194/173/150 Female 4'11"
BF:
Progress: 48%
Lightbulb lighten up

lusana- don't be too hard on yourself. it was the 4th of july. i gave myself permission to go outside the rules. just get right back in the game now. looks like you had a good day yesterday

the salad before meals is to fill you up and really, really does help with portion control.

my day was a little off. i made the 7.5 hour drive to chicago yesterday early morning. so i had 4 cups of 1/2 decaf 1/2 caffeine cups of coffee over a 3 hour period. doctors orders to have coffee. i think i did well to make it only half caffeine. mc donalds didn't have salads until 11am and i was ready for one at 10am dang! i had a diet rite
and then i waited til i got to my destination to eat and i was ravenous, but had salad and a grilled sirloin burger.

for reward meal- it was my mom's homemade mexican food! oh yum. i didn't have the flour tortillas and just had a handful of corn chips. the stuff from la tiendita is nothing like tostitos ... i will tell you. so much better. i had a little piece of cheeesecake smothered in fresh strawberries and a diet rite. today i will hang in there and be strict.