View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Jul-06-03, 23:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/141.2/115 Female 5' 2"
BF:Not A Clue!!
Progress: 44%

Hi Rosebud!

Thanks for the reply! Right after I posted this I saw where you have pointed out the *Low Carb Tips* in the orange bar to someone else so I read that before I got to your reply.

I thought during the first month I would drop a lot more than 6 lbs. I suppose I'm just frustrated today and have been having major mood swings all this week! DH ha dropped about 15 lbs. so far so that is frustrating as well!!

I went to the grocery today and tried to find new things to eat! That in itself was very frustrating since everything out there has major carbs in it! Every label I read had carbs, carbs, sugar, sugar and I went home with very little in my basket.

Hubby is worried about me cuz NOTHING seems appetizing to me! I cook, sit down to eat, it doesn't seem satisfying so I end up throwing in down the disposal! I've been trying new recipes, but everything just seems to revolve around eggs and meat, eggs and meat!!!

I bought shrimp today, and some spareribs and thought I give those a try for something different to eat!

I'm just a mess today...........depressed, leg cramps, bloated and lightheaded! I was feeling so good two weeks ago and now I feel like crap!

How does one keep some variety in the menu? I've started to resent having to go into the kitchen to fix a meal! I just stand in the kitchen gazing into the refrigerator and pantry wondering what the heck to I fix today?????