View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Jul-06-03, 21:58

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 202/202/180 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:41%/38%/30%(?)
Progress: 0%

WOW, i am so glad that this forum was started! i love to hear about other women dealing with this. it just gives the rest of us encouragment that we are not alone. i am so thankful. i must say that i haven't been low carbing lately. why you ask? well, ladies.....because i am stupid. i have been on vacation for the past month and will be until the end of this month. sounds nice, huh? it's not that great. kind of a forced vacation. my husband is in iraq, and i wasn't gonna stay in texas alone! anyway, i was on low fat for about a week and a half or so and lost about 7 pounds. which is pretty good considering my track record. while i am here, i just have to eat at those places you grew up on. all the BAD food, high carbs. so i keep procrastonating longer and longer. i will find it easier when i get back to my own life and routine. (i hope)
well, i heard you talk about the hormone cream. my mom tried to get me to use it once and i said no. but i think that i will try it. i am med free also right now, but we'll see in a few months if i stay that way.
LADIES, keep up the great work. you are all doing great and remember to keep telling your story. because one day someone will hear it and hopefully be diagnosed! take care!