View Single Post
  #248   ^
Old Sun, Jul-06-03, 15:06
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 192/182/152 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Oh no! this thread stopped?? Maybe I can get it going again. I have info on the Progesterone cream. Apparently it is successful if you use the natural progesterone cream, not a labratory one. Also up your soy products and take yam supplements apparently. Me, I have done none of this. I'm 51 and have had nearly everything mentioned here. No TOM now since Mar 2002. I think they say if no TOM for 18 months you can consider yourself done. YAY!!!! September is my "done" time and I am going to throw a party with my girlfriends. Long story short I am very happy to be going through this and maybe that attitude helps with the symptoms not being as bothersome as they might. I didn't get the grumpiness -- I attribute any and all moods I have had to poor body image. Because boy did that change when I lost weight. Then when I started to gain again (long story) and metabolism was not cooperating (one symptom I guess) my body image went down the tube again. Now that I am losing again I am one happy chick.