#5   ^
Old Sat, Jul-05-03, 05:39

Plan: Trying atkins
Stats: 155/147.5/115
BF:
Progress: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyuk
If you're going through this every 4-6 weeks and eating high carb/sugar foods maybe your body has got to the stage where it is 'expecting' this and giving you these feelings?

Thanks. I thought about that. But isn't 6 weeks a little too far in to be having these problems? I tried fighting it before, but it goes on for a week and seems like it will not end untill I eat sugar. The blah feeling lasts 24/7, it's not like a headache that comes and goes. =(

As for my Aunt, she knows I'm dieting. But I live at home and they have their little visits and can eat that stuff. So I can't just tell her not to bring it over. I have willpower, like I said, I don't have the mental or physical cravings..which I guess is quite odd compared to other experiences I've read. If I'm at the point in lowcarbing where I'm doing good; I don't care what's in the house. It's only when I feel like this.

I'm not sure what a Vitamian B complex is but I'll try it. I am getting enough B6 and 12 in my multivitamian, what would be the difference?