#6   ^
Old Fri, Jul-04-03, 17:08
Recovering Yo-Yo

Plan: What's best for me
Stats: 291.6/147/164 Female 5'8"
BF:A work in progress
Progress: 113%

Hi Carrie,

I am glad you are feeling reinspired....this site is great for that.

Yes I have seen on the Atkins web site where it shows the bars and shakes are ok for level 1 being induction....I'm not sure why that's there, in my book it says to use whole foods and avoid the fake, but girl I hear you about convenience, the bars are a life saver if you are pinched for time and are on the run. I have to tell you.....when I first did Atkins, using only whole foods, and not counting calories....I lost weight....no problems. This time around, I have been using bars and shakes and worrying about calories and I have to say....it has been brutally slow.

You have so much going on right now...you should cut yourself a little slack until you get back from your vacation. When you get back, then you can take a look at the program again and see if it's the one for you. I honestly can't say enough good things about it....it has been a life saver for me.

Hey....I must commend you on your exercise regime too! Tremendous.....I am envious of your commitment & your success. Keep it up.....it is something to be proud of.

Hope you have a terrific vacation and look forward to talking to you when you get back!

Keep smiling,

Jo