Old Thu, Jul-03-03, 20:27

Plan: N/A
Stats: 145/140/125
BF:
Progress: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoOPUS
molly, first, take a deep breath...hold it...exhale....OK
actually Atkins is not that expensive, cost less than eatly out almost all week or buying low fat specialty foods...have you ever tried a low carb(LC) diet? the beauty of LCing is later on it curbs your appetite. Check out this site: http://atkins.com/ .... do some reading and if you still have questions, ask, we'll help you......I'm the same way as your are the more i exercise the more hungry I am. This way of eating (WOE) has helped tremendously with all aspects of dieting for me. Give it a try....you won't regret it.....good luck

ManoOPUS: (Sighs of relief.) Thank you for your help. I'll definitely look into it. I never had before because I always expected those plans to be expensive but I'm desperate. Will these plans let me ask questions before and find out just what the diet is about before committing to it? All these counselors make it seem as though their plan is so hush-hush. They don't want to give away ANY of their secrets until you plan to join on their weight-loss team, sort to speak. Anyhow, I'll look into more of these types of Weight Loss techniques. Maybe I misjudged the costs.