View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Jul-03-03, 07:30

Plan: good fat low carb
Stats: 255/170/170 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 100%

wowee! excellent stuff guys!!

I hope to gain as much love for the sport as you have!!

taking it slow but someday I hope i can do what you all do and look back at these posts and laugh at myself a little.. for now, these 4 miles have become my best friend.. and will be, i reckon, for a long while!

my goal is to get around a huge lake we have here.. it is 4 miles one way but very hilly.. alot of competitors ride/walk/run there.. beautiful scenery!

however im not going to push myself too hard.. just build it up little by little.. im not trying to break any records here (or myself for that matter).. however youll find i will be asking more and more questions as time goes on and perhaps ones not meant for a beginner to ask, simply because im a 'sit at the feet and learn' type.. i like to be thoroughly educated on things.. i wasnt when i began atkins and i failed at it miserably.. now i restarted after a week of carb out and really educating myself, have been on it for a little under 2 weeks and am doing wonderfully (IMHO.. you can come visit my journal anytime.. link is in my sig)

i cant recall if it was in this thread or another, cue bald 1, that you said the most important part for me right now is working on my WOE.. and youre right.. that is my main focus, this being secondary

thanks again!!