#1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-03-03, 07:26

Plan: atkins
Stats: 179/179/140
BF:
Progress:
Question New

Hello Everyone!

After having my son Kyler(16 months)I can't seem to lose a pound!He is a very active boy,So Iam running after him all day!I started the Atkins diet on Sunday and haven't cheated but for some reason I feel fatter!The one thing I did not give up was the coffee.I tried to but my head hurt so bad I couldn't take it.I weigh about 179 now and would like to be back to my normal weight 135 to 140.My main problem was not eating much all day,eating a normal dinner but then at night look out!!I would eat just about anything late night (sweets).So now I am forcing myself to eat during the day and when I get up in the middle of the night to eat, I eat the atkins choc peanut bar.Is that cheating?Will I not lose weight if I drink coffee and eat that bar at night?I have cut down on my coffee and mixed half reg. and half decaf.In the morning I eat eggs,then for lunch I have tuna mixed with salad,for dinner I have meat ,salad or another veggie(broc.or cawif.) sometimes cottage cheese,and then after about 2 hours I have sugar free jello with whipped cream.Is that ok?I also have been drinking as much water as I can but know I need to drink more.
Sponsored Links