View Single Post
  #221   ^
Old Thu, Jul-03-03, 06:50

Plan: low fat,lowcarb..high pro
Stats: 302/175/155 Female 64 inches
BF:52/not good/22
Progress: 86%

teusday night i went to the ymca and did 20minutes on the treadmill and then 35minutes of non stop moving in the pool. Wednesday was 33 minutes on the ellipitical at the gym in the late afternoon and then had to resign papers on the remortgage. today i woke up late so its the gym after lunch and then the ymca tonight for more. Ate a few things last night that werent exactly low carb. Gotta stop this emotional eating thing. Was very hungry and had some wings which were okay and then 1/2 a protein bar that was okay but then had some doritos..okay just a handful but probably a good ten carbs worth....and after eight at night is no good. woke up a little bloated..not too bad so i have to be good this weekend. going to a party on saturday night and want to look hot. Have a pretty sun dress i would like to wear...still snug this morning but a few pounds or the lack of bloat could do the trick. And more swimming this weekend...i love the beach and its supposed to be beautiful weather wise.

thanks pink...im far from perfect but i am very committed and although i stumble..i get right back up.

laurie