View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 21:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 219/219/165 Male 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default YEY!!! Two Days & 4 Pounds...

Today was day two of my induction phase and my excercise regimen. I am happy to report success.

I had some srambled eggs with hot sauce (I love them!!) and a piece of leftover chicken breast from the night before as breakfast.

Drank lots of water all through the day.

Dinner was a salmon steak with lettuce and steamed broccoli. My dog ate the broccoli stems while I ate the sprouts with a little mayo.

Excercise went well. I walk 1.5 miles, ran 1.5 miles non stop, and then walked another 1.5 miles.

However, the biggest surprise came a few minutes ago after taking a shower. I stepped on the scale and it read 216!!!! That's 3-4 pounds less then two days ago! That's incredible. I know it won't always be like this but what a way to start.

Another positive is, like Dr. Atkins said in his book, my mid afternoon food cravings and hunger just isn't there. I actually ate dinner for the first time in while at a slow pace, instead of the usual inhaling that I do once the plates are on the table.

So for 2 days success, I present two very hyper emoticons.

P.S. I hope you don't mind me posting a daily tally here but I feel it as something to look forward to and encouraging.
Sponsored Links