View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 20:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/205/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 24%
Default Yahoo!

Did I mention that I rock? I haven't smoked. I haven't even taken a drag. I have drank so much water that I can't go anywhere for fear I will need a potty, but I am smoke free. 75 cigs not smoked. $40 in my pocket. SWEEEEEET!

I also put the scale away. Instead i went and bought a new pair of shorts, a new pair of pants, and my first ever pair of capri's. God, I love WalMart. I also bought a pack of Mr. Freeze sugar free (less thatn a carb per freezie) and decided i will reward myself with one of those on a regular basis. I feel better. (at least, I keep telling myself that!!! LOL) Personally, I think the people around me are getting a teesy bit annoyed at my "I DONT SMOKE" mantra, and my boyfriend is becoming embarassed that I say that to every smoker I see on the street....and heaven forbid if they ask me for a butt!!

My mother tried to light a smoke in my car on my first day...I was a little crabby...told her if she touched the flame to that smoke she was walking. LOL...I think I am over that crabbiness now.

Thanks for all the support, guys. I needed it!