Thread: Vacation Advice
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 16:51

Plan: CAD from day 1
Stats: 327/304/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 14%

Well, I am going on vacation next week, just a week's camping trip, and I don't have any intention of going off CAD for it. I think if you are feeling motivated to do this, then you should give it your best shot. CAD and CALP are both plans that adapt fairly easily to holidays, because of the reward meal, of course.

If you know these people well enough to stay with them, then I presume that you would be comfortable telling them that you are on a special diet.. or that you are cutting out breads, or whatever you want to say about it. Either buy some eggs that you can cook up, or eat more unconventional foods for your first CM of the day, maybe some salmon or tuna, you could bring those with you. You could even offer to take them out for breakfast as a thank you for letting you stay there, then you could pick somewhere where you can easily eat according to CALP.

It can be done and planning is the key. If you just go off on vacation and "hope" that you will be able to follow CALP, you probably will get into trouble. So, do a little planning and then relax about it and have a great holiday!

take care,
Tracy