View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 13:52
ArtificiallyFlavored

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/252/200 Female 5' 5"
BF:
Progress: 13%

This put a big smile on my face. I just recently had a minorly similar experience. I had been wearing 24 jeans (what had been my "fat" jeans) and they have been gradually getting looser and looser, but I had tried on the 22 jeans (what had been my normal size for a long time) in my closet and they still felt tight, so I had been somewhat frustrated with being between sizes. Right before I went out of town this past weekend, I tried on a pair of the 22's and was thrilled that they fit perfectly. Later, I went to pick up some capri's at the store and got 22's. Well, I got them home and guess what, they were actually too big!!! I had to exchange them for a size 20. I guess the jeans and capri's are made differently, but I was still thrilled to take something back because it was too big!

I even bought a dress for the first time in ages. I know I am still big, but some of those areas that used to have too much jiggle are firming up a bit and I feel more confident about myself, even my posture is improving by leaps and bounds. And Lord knows, with the "girls" I need good posture.