View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 13:33
ArtificiallyFlavored

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/252/200 Female 5' 5"
BF:
Progress: 13%

I finally got to the gym today. I'm not even going to to into why I didn't get there yesterday.

So, I get there and of course there are WAY more people there than I am used to. AND, to top it off, my *male* friend's mom is there. I saw her car in the lot and actually didn't stop... how bad is that? But then I felt stupid for it and turned around and went back, hoping the whole time she wouldn't still be there. I told myself I was going in even if she was still there. And I did. She was actually just getting ready to leave (thank goodness, I am self concious enough around her as it is, last thing I am ready for is working out in front of her), so we chit chatted for a minute or two and then she was on her way. Most of the traffic at the gym seemed to be in the room where all the cardio stuff was, so the weight room was fairly quiet (another thank goodness, as that is what I desperately needed to do today). I had just enough time to run through the whole thing before I had to go pick up my daughter. And I felt GREAT afterwards. I am tentatively planning to go do cardio tomorrow, around my usual time when I know it will be quiet.

I always feel so silly about being afraid to go once I get there. I hope I can get to the point where I don't even think about it.