View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 02:11

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%

Hi Smiles

Well done on losing 5 pounds in week 1 of Charles Clark. I hope that what you are going through is just an adjustment phase. You will lose your appetite, that is the great thing about this way of life, you tend not to feel hungry and therefore you don't snack on non CC items.

You do not have to have a cooked breakfast in the morning. Any cold meat, hard boiled eggs, etc can be used instead. I eat at work, so it has to be cold. I think you are not eating enough in the morning and hence the sickness comes because your body needs more food and protein.

You could have fromage frais and a few strawberries, grapes, melon, a plum, a peach for breakfast. Keep a track of the carbs in the fruit. However, I think you need to take something for a mid morning snack. Again cold meat, cheese, eggs, crackers and pate should do the trick and keep your stomach satisfied till lunch time. Unfortunately, being at 138 pounds you do need to watch what you eat and so need to keep things around 1400 calories a day. Do eat plenty of protein and vegetables and try to steer away from fatty meat.