View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-30-03, 09:50

Plan: Schwarzbein II, BA, IS
Stats: 125.4/119.2/115 Female 5'1" small frame
BF:33% /??? / 20%?
Progress: 60%
Default St. Johns wort, SAMe, 5-HTP??

When I get off caffeine that sweet and starch cravings get worse (normal, yes? yes.). I would prefer to stay on caffeine for a while but the twins, of late, get painful almost IMMEDIATELY after anything more caffeinated than green tea (2 cups per day, currently).

I know that the book says I should self-medicate with fruit IF I have a sugar addiction, which I really don't UNTIL I am off caffeine (and sugar and alcohol). I should go ahead and self-medicate until I am crapping ambrosia? HA ha. Sorry. I just crack myself up sometime. Damn serotoin!

Also, I CRAVE alcohol, that mellow, relaxed feeling - destruction of choice, as I'm sure you all know by now, is dry red wine. What the heck do I do about this? I'm not sure there is enough fruit at the store for this many cravings HA!

For now I am going to max out on the L-Glutamine - any ideas on how much I can/should work up to? I am going to go ahead and buy some SAMe and/or St. Johns's wort - any of you take this?? What dosage?? How long does it take to start working?? Would they work faster if taken with vodka? hahahahaha. help! NOW, I said!!!

Your cranky baby,
Jinx

P.s. WAAAAAA I need my drain plugged! hahahahahahaha. I'm telling ya, I'm losing it!
Sponsored Links