View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Jun-29-03, 19:11

Plan: Atkin's Modified
Stats: 184/176/150 Female 65"
BF:32%
Progress: 24%
Default Vioxx

I have CFS for the last three years and had pain in all my joints so bad the doctor decided to give me VIOXX to help out. One pill per day for six days. The first month I took it, it was wonderful, every pain I had disappeared and stayed gone for a few weeks.

Then another month later I had to take it again and this time was very bad. It made me almost comatose if that would describe it. I had to take my final exam for school and there was not possible way. I couldn't concentrate from once sentence to another and connect the dots. It was awful. People kept asking me if I was okay and no I was not. It was almost like a major depression or just can't pick myself up and stay focused.

I have not taken it since then. But the good thing is that in March I started again on no sugar and flour or aspartame. Funny thing is, I have no pain except for the normal old age of 30.

Unless the spot on my upper left shoulder is pressed or my inside of my shin bones.

If she choosed the vioxx, just take it one month and find another alternative. Maybe it is the aspartame if she is drinking diet soda other than Diet Rite.