View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jun-29-03, 14:35

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 225/188/170
BF:
Progress: 67%
Question SPII & healed (I think)

Hi everyone. I am new to posting on these boards but I sure have been reading them a lot. Here's my dilema and question. I have been on SPII since Jan. 2003 after somersizing for almost 1 year. I lost 30 pounds on Somersizing then stalled for 4 months or more and my hair started to fall out. I switched to SPII doing the 15-20carbs per meal and I lost about 10 pounds (slowly). I believe my metabolism is healed, the symptom for IR is I take synthroid because my thyroid was irradiated several years ago. I took the ABO test posted by Jinxy and scored an 8 or 9 depending on the day, so I don't think that's a problem. I am now stalled again for more than a month (no decrease in measurements either). I still have weight mostly in upper arms, poochy stomach and hips and thighs to loose. Here's my question-finally!! Is anyone out there healed and eating 30 -45 carbs per meal like Dr. S suggests and still losing weight ( I really need to get rid of that)? I am once again noticing some hair loss during this stall. I am afraid if I increase my carbs so will my weight. That shouldn't happen if I'm healed- right? I would appreciate any advice. I enjoy reading the helpful posts from such an understanding group.
Brenda
Sponsored Links