Old Fri, Jul-27-01, 14:51
OSU Cowboy Fan

Plan: Lapband/low carb
Stats: 248/169/145 Female 5'6"
BF:42/29/25
Progress: 77%
Default Introduction of myself/new member

Hello everyone.

I was searching the web and found this site, I love it.

Anyhow, I am 34 years old for one more month, then I will hit "35". I have two wonderful children (10 yr old son, 8 yr old daughter). Been married for "almost" 13 years. My current weight is 210 and I am 5'5.5". My goal weight is 135-140.

I have always had those extra "10" pounds, but always looked good. Very athletic, cheerleader, etc. But after marriage, and my first pregnancy, the weight started piling on.

In 1998 I hit my high point in weight, but my low point in life. The scales read 235, I was miserable. Started a "quick" weight-loss plan and quickly lost 70 pounds.

1999 I got laid off my job and sitting around the house, the weight piled on. I found a new job, but still the weight kept coming.

January 1, 2001, I weighed in at 228, I was so depressed and started the "starvation" diet. I managed to get down to where I am now.

July 23, 2001 I start my WOL. I chose the Atkins plan because I can eat when I'm hungry.

No results yet, haven't weighed, but I hope to have some soon.

Well, there you have it. Hope to here from everyone. I started a journal/bootcamp. Feel free to post messages. I need all the support.
Sponsored Links