Old Sat, Jun-28-03, 07:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 155/134.8/115 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 50%
Default Re: excited about the boards

Quote:
Originally posted by LETMEOUT
I just found this website. I'm very excited to know there are so many others going through this weight thing! I can tell a lot of you have success stories and I can't wait to read them all. I did the Atkins diet once before and dropped 40 lbs in 3 months! I was so excited! BUT, then i went back to regular eating and gained it all back PLUS much more! I will never go off again, but this time I am losing soooo slow and I am learning I have hypothyroidism. I'm have already learned tips from this site. I look forward to reading this daily! I was getting depressed because I had not lost any weight for 2 weeks, but I think this site will give me new motivation. I have lost 17 pounds since 4/20/03 but have 58 lbs to get to my real goal. Sounds impossible at this point! Any tips from you successful losers!

First, nothing is impossible! Just set realistic goals and enjoy the ride getting there! And that was funny, "successful losers", I like that. Used to think of myself as a loser before finding out about low-carbing, now I LIKE being a loser!!! All in how you look at it.